Monday, December 29, 2014

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!!! 12/29/2014

HOLA!!!!!

Oh my gosh this week has been CRAZY!!!!!  AND SOOOO fun! This week we had our huge Christmas party with the whole mission and it was so fun to see some old friends! It was way too fun! 

THIS CHRISTMAS WE HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FOOD!!! IM LITERALLY LIKE A WALKING UMPA LUMPA! (I'm still full from chrsitmas!)

Then I got to skype my family on  Christmas!!!!! Oh my gosh I cant believe how much my brothers voices are CHANGING!!!! I HATE IT! STOP GROWING UP! haha but it was so good to talk to them! It just made me realize how fast time was flying! its going by way to fast!

So we got our transfer calls today and hna Millard is leaving, and me and hna Johnson are taking over her area too! so I might have a CAR!!! HOUSTON WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT THEM!!! haha literally tho.... it will be interesting:) but I'm excited! it will be an adventure! 

So this week has been so much fun! We have an investigator named Jose Luis and we showed him the dvd about the restoration, and all of a sudden he just broke down crying... he said he has never felt the spirit so strong before in his life! he said that when he was in a coma for three months, he saw two people sorrounded in light just like Joseph Smith saw. He said that now he knew that those two people he saw were heavenly father and Jesus Christ! he said that he has recieved his answer that this church is true and hopefully he will be baptized really soon:) SO EXCITED FOR HIM!

SO much more happened this week but honestly I dont have time to write it all... 

I love you all so much and I hope you all have such a happy new year!!!! 

-Hermana Ihrke



Got my face smashed in cake! thanks jess:)
The chrsitmas party with Hna endicott, an elder, me, and Parker Lund! 
I miss this girl like CRAZY!!! she is the best! and elder rockhill is photo bombing hard!!!
candid!!!! 
me, Josh Dennis (an old friend), and two other elders... haha


MATTYICE

​Oh and keep an eye out for us in the lebenon times magazine! you probly wont be able to read it cause its in arabic.

most awk pic eva!!!
LOVE THESE PEOPLE SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! I HAVE THE BEST FAM EVER!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

No explanation came with these pictures but they were cute so here you gooooooo!!!