Sunday, December 7, 2014

Accion De Gracias (ThanksGiving) Dec. 1, 2014

Holaaaaa!!!!

HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING!!!!! I hope everyone had the best week! AND I hope you all ate the best food!!!

Not gonna lie this week has been rough! But thats ok cause you gotta know the bad weeks to know the good weeks:) 

Even though this week was tough, my thanksgiving was really fun! We had a bonfire at the Perez and ate Mexican style turkey:) haha aka it had a lot of chili on it! haha it was UNREAL!!! We went to a bird zoo and some birds talked to me!!! It was awesome! 

We met some really awesome new investigators too! They are super excited to learn more and cant wait to see us again ( I think it helps that we are girls) but you gotta start somewhere right? haha 

But yeah im doing great and I love it so much out here I'm learning more and more every day! I LOVE IT! oh and there is this new website christmas.mormon.org  
you all should go on and watch the little 4 min movie! its super good and it shows what christmas is really all about! I love you all so much! Thanks for all the love and support! Have a great week! 

Love Hermana Ihrke 


Thanksgiving selfies!!!!!!!


LOL!!!!!!!!!



TIS THE SEASON!!!!!!


Having a blast!!!!