Tuesday, January 6, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR 1/5/15

~HELLO~

Happy new year everyone!!!! I hope your new year was the best! cause mine sure was:) haha but really I slept through new years... I was so tired!!!! We have been sooo busy! We are now in charge of two areas and I think it might be one of the biggest areas in the mission right now. There aren't enough sister missionaries so they are expanding the areas! It's so crazy! But sooo fun!!! 

i don't really have alot to say about this week... crazy right! and I don't even have that many pictures cause we have been sooo busy! but I promise next weeks email will be way better and the pics will be prime:) love you all so much! have a great week and set good new years goals:) haha byeee

-Hermana Ihrke
​Me and my hommie EDDIE-COLE! he will be famous one day:)

Hna Hull, Kiko, Me, post church chillin