Monday, December 29, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS 12/22/2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONMERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!E!!

Oh my gosh I can't even believe that its Christmas!! so crazy! This week has been great! AND really crazy! I have 3 companions now! haha say hello to Hna Millard! she is just chilling with us till the end of this transfer but its awesome cause we are gonna party hard for Christmas! haha 

A lot of weird things happened this week, like one of our really awesome investigators who was about to get baptized decided to freak out when he found out I couldn't be the one to baptize him and he got mad when I told him I couldn't be his girlfriend. We are still working on it, but we might need to give him some space for a while...

And then another one of our investigators thought it would be cool to ask me to marry him. (it wasn't cool) 

So now we are working on finding more girl investigators than guy ones:) haha but seriously life here is GREAT! We had an awesome Christmas party this week and we have a great line up of parties this week as-well:)

David is doing so great (he's my only baptism for those of you who don't know) and he is UNREAL! He blessed the sacrament this Sunday and I've never seen someone so happy before! 

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever would believe in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world but that the world through him may be saved." -John 3:16-17

I know that Jesus Christ is my savior and redeemer, this knowledge brings a light into my life that can not even be explained, but it can be seen, and it can be shared. I love you all so much and I hope you all have a very merry Christmas! 

-Love Hermana Ihrke


Me and my girl Hna Call! we know how to rock the "ugly" sweaters!

​Anna, Baby Joe, Me, Emily, Hna Johnson




me and my boy Marcos!


ward christmas party!!!!!



​kiko clause!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

thuggin' it