Monday, December 8, 2014

Three Comps, One Week DEC 8 2014

Hola erryone! 

so this week has been crazy nuts psycho! but its not a bad thing. This week Hna Allen was emergency transferred, so I was comps with Hna Mishler, then 2 days later I got my new comp Hna Johnson. So its been a crazy slightly stressful week:) haha but its all good! 

Ive learned to live by the quote that says, "God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called" when I think im not good enough to do something I know that my heavenly father is right there with me helping me through:) 

The work here is busy! we have A LOT of investigators and a lot of things that we need to do! we never have time to even think! which is good cause that's how a mission is supposed to be:) I love the people here with my whole heart and I never want to leave. 

I want you all to know that I have such a strong testimony of this gospel and the joy that it brings into our lives. I love seeing the light enter into peoples lives who have been living in darkness. This work is the most rewarding work I have ever done and will ever do in my whole life. I am so grateful for this opportunity I have to be out here serving my heavenly father. I love you all so much and I promise I will write a better email next week! haha love ya! have a great week!

-Hermana Ihrke 
Hna Mishler and me at the english ward Christmas party!!
 this is a religious catholic dance thing, they do it for 12 days I think for the virgin of Guadalupe or something... dont quote me on any of this... lol. But it was awesome!!!   

Our ward is the best!! They make us yummy food after church!!!!

This is (from left to right) hna Endicott, Hna Johnson, me, Hna Hull, elder Jarvis, elder Ayala
Saw Elder Webster this week!  aka Matty-ice!!
selfie with Hna Allen