Sunday, September 7, 2014

Picture Overload- August 25, 2014

Here are some pictures from that last few days of the MTC! 
 Selfies for days!
 Oh heyy! 
 These guys came up to me and asked if they could take a pic with me.... then asked for my email... i pretended like i couldnt understand then walked away.... is that rude? my bad
 ​these guys are da best!!! they are in the intermediate spanish class... i try to speak spanish to them then they just laugh at me... haha 
 had to say good bye to my worker freinds;( they are the best!!!!!!!!! one of them called me over and had me try all of this authentic mexican food that his wife made for him... it was unreal... then they though it would be funny to have me try the salsa that she made... lets just say that i sat under the the drinking fountan for like 15 min!!!! my mouth was on fire!!! they couldnt stop laughing!!im gonna miss them alot!!!
Peace out mexico! gonna miss you alot!!! but im excited for TEXAS!!!!!! bye guys!!!!