Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MORMON HELPING HANDS DAY SAY WHAAAA???? 6/29/2015

H E L L O    F R O M    H O U S T O N 

So this week has been nothing but fun! I can't even tell you guys how much I love being a missionary and how much I am growing spiritually (and physically a bit:) haha 

SO ISMAEL GOT HIS LETTER FROM THE PROPHET AND HE IS GETTING BAPTIZED TOMORROW!!! It was the best news ever!!! He's been waiting for so long to get baptized and he is so excited! It was the happiest moment to get a call from President Ashton and hear that he got the "OK" from President Monson! So awesome! So that will be tomorrow and it will be amazing!! 

On Tuesday we were invited by the mayor of Houston to a meeting at City Hall to thank us for our service in the community! So we were on tv!!! woohoo! AND GET THIS!!!! They declared June 24th as MORMON HELPING HANDS DAY!!!!! Is that not the coolest thing you have ever heard!!! We were all freaking out! That day is gonna be better than Christmas! haha jk:) But it was such a cool experience to be apart of:) 

Our investigators are doing so amazing! I'm so excited for each of them to make the decision to come closer to their Heavenly Father through baptism:)

I'm so very grateful for this amazing opportunity I have been given to be here in Texas:) This gospel has changed my life and I know it will change yours if you let it:) Thanks for all of your love & support! Love you all so much! Have a great week!

-Hermana Ihrke


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. - 3 Nephi 5:13
​City Hall Girls!!!!

HERE IT IS FOLKS!!!!! sooooo cool!!!!! 

​Disaster relief district!!!!

​SHOPPING AT ANTHROPOLOGY!!! #20minutesago haha!!

​District breakfast:) 

​We rock them jumpers!! haha (I think they are good shopping comps as well)