Thursday, June 11, 2015

+ chilling at the beach + 6/8/2015

H o l a ! ! !

So this week has been awesome! We have been working so hard and we have been sweating so much!!!! It's been really HOT! 

We have been doing a lot of service and it has been so much fun!! I love service!!! 

This week I went on exchanges and, for the 1st time in 10 months, I went somewhere other than Houston!!!! It was amazing!!!!! I went with Hna Widdison, my favorite person in the world! She is missionary in the YSA ward! It was way too fun! We went and studied by the beach in the morning and for lunch we went to the kimah boardwalk and got lunch at bubba gumps! YUMMMM!!! It was beautiful!!!!! I love the ocean!!! 

Then we did more service! I have never felt more happy in my whole life! When you serve others is when you really can feel the love of God:) 

Everything is going great! I love you all so much and I hope you all get the opprotunity to serve someone this week because it will really make a difference in the life of the person you serve and in your own life as well:) love you! 

-Hermana Ihrke
 heres some sweet places we've been working at! check um out if you want:)



Lunch time is the best time! And watching the boats go by is the best!!!!

​beach side chillin

​BUBBA GUMPS!

​I LOVE palm trees:)

​I look like I just got out of the flood but this day was UNREAL! Boardwalk with the beautiful Hna Widdison!

​From the bday party:)

​For those of you who were wondering... yes I got CAKE smashed in my face! I look like a bunny! haha

​We love eachother!!!

​love this girl with my whole heart! :)