Monday, July 6, 2015

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY 7/6/2015

Well Happy 4th Everyone!

This week was an awesome week!

We were able to be a part of an amazing baptism! Ismael has been waiting to be baptized for about 4 years now. he has completely changed his whole life around and is fully aligning himself with the Savior! So proud of him and his determination and faith:) He is amazing and our Heavenly Father has big things planned for him:) 

I'm so happy that Heavenly Father has given me these wonderful oprotunities to watch other grow and come closer to our Savior Jesus Christ:) It has blessed me in my life more than I have words to explain:) 

I love you all sooo much! I hope you all have an amaizing week and I can't wait to hear from you next week! love yall!

-Hermana Ihrke

 "Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go ... and bear with patience thine affictions, and I will give unto you success." -alma 26:27 

When you get down or sad, remember that the Lord is here with us to comfort us and through him we can be happy and find joy in the journey:)
Haha there will be more pictures to come next week:) but this guy is way too aweosme!


Ismael and his sweet family!!

Haha Love you girl!