Monday, March 23, 2015

I'M GETTING TRANSFERED :( 3/23/2015

Hello:) Happy spring!!!! 

So this week has been crazy!!! It's been so much fun!!!! 

Last monday WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! Oh my gosh you guys, we went to this family home evening at this new couple in our ward's apartment/penthouse thing and let me tell you it was unreal! There was this cool hang out place on the roof and we had a BBQ and it was really fun! The lights from the top of the building made me the happiest person alive! CITY LIGHTS ARE MY FAVORITE!!!! 

Then on Wednesday we volunteered to help plant/weed at memorial park! It was the most beautiful day! The sun was out and we were just soo happy!! AND I GOT TO WEAR PANTS!

Then on Saturday we spent some time with Hermana Potter, she is a lady in our ward who has cancer and she is the sweetest lady ever! She was talking about how much she liked red roses so me and Hermana Johnson decided we would surprise her by going to buy some for her! The best decision I've ever made in my life!!! I've never seen anyone smile as big as she did! That was one of the best moments of my mission! 

Then we helped out a lady who has a seriously large amount of stuff in her house!!! Like horders burried alive! So we tried to help clean some of it out... it'll be an ongoing project:) haha its cool to do that stuff because, when we found huge rolls of 100ds, she got a huge smile on her face and said "I've been looking for that!" I'm so glad we could be there to help her! haha 

So much more happened this week but I have no time cause it's Hna Johnsons b-day and we are going to the ZOO!!!!! woohoo!!! 

Oh and I got a call this morning saying I'm going to get transfered this Wednesday! So don't send me anything to my apt. Love you all so much! SERVING A MISSION IS UNREAL! EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT!
 haha love you! 

-Hermana Ihrke
FHE on the roof top!!!!!

​HoUsToN

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!


​beautiful!!!!!!

La ​Hermana Tapia! 

​My girl KENYA!!! What a stunna'

So trippy!!!


​Best family night eva!

SANDRA!!! She's so awesome!!!

Yup they are the best!


The gangsta lyf is the lyf 4 me haha!!!!

I love sunny dayzzz

​We had too much fun!!! 

​HELPING HANDS ARE HAPPY HANDS!!!

​CALL ME MAYBE! trying to get people to come to church is AWESOME!!!

Hermana Potter when she got the roses!! SO Happy!!!

This guy is the best!!!

Gonna miss this crew!!!

​Love these girls!!!!!!

These kids got talent!!! Matthew and Justin!