Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy 8 Months!!! 3/16/2015


Hi All

I can't even believe I've been out here for 8 months! That seems UNREAL! 

This week was really good we met a lot of good people:) I love meeting new people! It's the best! Well I don't really have much to say about this week, so I'm gonna just leave it at that:) I hope everyone has a great week!  I love you, Jesus loves you, and God loves you, so just remember that your loved! haha byeee!

-Hermana Ihrke


EMPANADAS!!!!!!! They are the best!!!! This was from 2 hours ago! #livetweet

Love these girls!!!!

English class party!!





FHE With the family!!!

After church photo shoot!


WILSON!!!!!!

HNA GOMEZ AND THE NEW BABY!!!

Just the life of a missionary!





KENYA!!! and her creepy doll who she says looks like me.... awk!
On the roof???????


These Girls really know how to cook :)
Tiny mouth