Monday, March 30, 2015

HOUSTON 2 3/30/2015

Hello!!!! 

Oh My Gosh you guys this week has been unreal!!!!!!

So last monday we went to the zoo!!! It was the best of the best! And guess what, I'm going again with my new crew today!!! How lucky am I???

Last Monday I also got my face smashed in a cake.... it was so sad to say good bye to everyone!!! litterally it was harder than leaving my family at home (sorry fam) but honestly I love them sooo much and I can't wait to see them when they come to visit me:) haha 

Oh and big BIRTHDAY shout out to HNA Johnson!!!

Then on Wednesday I had to say good bye to my cute english class... and we were balling! It was so hard to say good bye! But I know I'll see them all again!  Then we got empenadas for my last time! They were soooo good!  We were being stalked bye some guy! Litterally he was following us in his car asking us for our number so I just wrote down the elders number on a pass along card and gave it to him!  haha 

Then I was transfered!!! iI'm in Houston 2 and it is awesome!!!! My comp hermana Wood is SO GREAT!!!!! We get along soooo well!!!! I'm so excited!!! 

There are some awesome investigators here and we are going to have a baptism really soon! I'm so excited to be here and I can't wait to meet everyone!!! 

well I need to go! This week has been great! I love you all and I'll talk to you next week!!! 

-Hermana Ihrke

PS If y'all wanna write me my address is: 

602 Eldridge rd. 
sugarland tx 77478

love you all so much! ttyl!
​BYE JESS y YOBANI!!! love you! I love BBQ too!!!


LOOK MOM! I'm serving where you did!

Artsy;)

Saying bye is the worst! 

ZOO DAYZZZ



​love you Jose y Zusi!!!

NORMA and CHARLEEN!!! They are awesome! Miss them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENDER!!!! 

Hard goodbyes to the english class:(

Casually pumping up a car tire with a bike pump! haha nbd!

THE ZOO


​GOOD BYE!!!! Mordida!!!

Caught off guard! haha


Sandra and Blanca and Kenya and Christofer!


Alfonso!!!
CHEESE CAKE FACTORY!!!!! Happy b-day Hna Johnson!!!