Tuesday, November 17, 2015

BEST WEEK OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!! NOV. 16, 2015

HOLA! COMO ESTAN???

I don't even have the words to describe how much joy I feel right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week has been one of the best weeks ever and I am the happiest person alive! 

First off this week we got a new companion, she is a temple square sister!!! Her name is Sister Rivas and she is from PANAMA!!! How cool is that!!!! She speaks spanish fluently! So we are going to learn soo much!! She is the cutest and funnest girl ever!!!! So happy to have her with us!

The next day we had zone conference and learned so much great stuff! I LOVE LEARNING!! 

Then the next day we got FOOD POISONING!! Not the highlight of the week.... we were all fighting over the bathroom haha... nothing says comp unity more than throwing up in the same toilet! LOL Sorry if that was TMI :) haha 

THEN THE BEST DAY CAME AND THAT DAY WAS SUNDAY... and you want to know why it was the best day? 


BECAUSE MANUEL AND ANTONIO GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even explain how much joy I felt and how much joy I still feel knowing that they have started on the path to eternal life!! They are going to be able to live in the Celestial Kingdom!!! And we are going to have a huge party up there in heaven:) 

My heart feels like it's about to explode just talking about how happy I am so I think I'll give it a break:) But I want you all to know that our heavenly father loves each of us sooo much more than we can even imagine! So we should do what he asks us to do, cause he has our best interest at heart:) 

I was reading a conference talk today that was just UNREAL! In it there were 2 invitations and I would like to invite you to do these same things:

The First Invitation

The first invitation is simple: I invite you to save money each week. The amount you save is not particularly significant; that is up to you. As you develop a habit of saving, you will benefit personally. And you may also have opportunities to assist others financially as a result of your diligence. Imagine the positive outcome of saving money weekly for six months, a year, 10 years,or more. Small efforts sustained over time can produce significant results.

The Second Invitation

My second invitation is quite different from and much more important than the first. It is this: I invite you to“ponderize”  one verse of scripture each week. The word ponderize is not found in the dictionary, but it has found a place in my heart. So what does it mean to ponderize? I like to say it’s a combination of 80 percent extended pondering and 20 percent memorization.

First, choose a verse of scripture each week and place it where you will see it every day.

Second, read or think of the verse several times each day and ponder the meaning of its words and key phrases throughout the week.

 I hope you will decide to save money each week. Exercise your faith, discipline yourself, and do it. I also sincerely pray you will choose to ponder God’s words in an extended and deeper manner on a weekly basis. Exercise your faith, discipline yourself, and do it.

Unlike the first money-saving invitation, all the benefits of the second soul-saving invitation will be yours to keep forever—free from the moths and rust of this world.   (side note from her mom....... pretty sure this was a cut and past from Oct. 2015 Gen Conf because there were no spelling errors haha!!)

EXERCISE YOUR FAITH, DISCIPLINE YOURSELF, AND DO IT!

I love you guys soo much! I hope and pray you all have the happiest week! 

xoxo Hermana Ihrke
So happy!!!


And the pics keep coming!

This is gonna be a FUN transfer! woohoo

​My cute new comp!!! HNA RIVAS!!!

This is where I spent a lot of my time this week! lol

Ok ignore how sick I look.... but look at how funny this baby looks!!!! AHHHHH

Sunday selfies!

pj selfies!

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Ahhhh

Got some cake on my face....

GET OUT OF MY JACKET! haha

My second family! Oh how I love them!!!!

H1 crew!