Monday, December 7, 2015

HoWdY YaLL 12/07/2015

Hello!!!!

So these past few weeks have been AMAZING!!!! I love being a missionary and teaching everyone I see about the gospel of Jesus Christ! Especially around Christmas time! 

Antonio and Manuel were confirmed 2 weeks ago and they are soo happy! They come teaching with us all the time!!! It's the happiest thing in the whole world! 

I went to the temple for the "departing missionary temple trip", it was Great! But it was also kind of sad... I'm excited to see my family but I don't want leave! Haha but it'll be good and I'm excited for what life has in store for me (#traveling) ;) 

A lot happened these past few weeks but I can't remember everything.... we had a Great thankgiving with AMAZING food! haha and I just love spending  the holidays here with these people I love! 

I have a lot of pictures so you guys can just look at all the fun we had and how happy we are and I don't even need to say anything more:) 

-Alma 37:36- (I have been loving this scripture this week!!!)

-pray to Heavenly Father for help
-do what He would want you to do 
-go where He would want you to go
-think what He would have you think
-give Him all your sadness and pain and in return He will give you peace and joy

Everyone needs to watch the new christmas vid! 


It's amazing!

Love you all so much! Have a FANTASTIC week!

-Hermana Ihrke
Mexico krew :)

We like to take the bus just to practice our patience:)

Love this girl!

Pday in the park <3

My girls

Antonio filled with the spirit! haha

Departing missionaries

Thanksgiving got crazy:)

LOL Antonio fell asleep haha

Thanksgiving selfi