Monday, November 2, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :) 10/2/2015

GOOD MORNING!!!

This week was a huge party!!!! And you all know how much I love to party;) So it was a pretty awesome week! 

First I just want to say that I have been so blessed to teach some of the most amazing people in the whole entire world. 

We have a family we are teaching and they just moved into a little apartment and they have practically nothing, but on sunday they signed up on the meal calender to feed us and when we went over they had set up a little table with the only two chairs they have and a little table cloth and gave us all the food they had:) It was such a humbling experience! I have never felt so much love in my whole life! 

Then we have Manuel and his fam! THEY MOVED!!!! But they now live right next to us:) haha they are our new neighbors! It's the best thing that has ever happened!!!! 

I fell on my bike this week... both of my tires were flat and I turned a corner and made a slow motion fall onto the pavement... it was really really funny cause I was seriously going like .02 miles per hour.... oh and all the cars at the intersection were laughing sooo hard! But maybe they will feel bad for us and listen to what we have to say some day:) Hahaha 

We also went to the temple this week! Hermana Tovilla and Jenny went through for the first time:) I LOVE THE TEMPLE WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!!!

Then Elder Corbridge came and spoke to us!!! lets just say my mind was blown!!!! He talked a lot about "what matters most". 

I definitely learned what matters most! If you want to know what I learned shoot me an email or come talk to me in 2 months:)

I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!! I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW AWESOME IT IS TO BE A MISSIONARY!!!! Everyone said that it would be hard... but really it's way more fun than it is hard:) So if you can I would highly consider a mission, it'll be one of the best decisions you will make:)

ok well I hope you all have an awesome week! Love you so much! ttyl! 

-Hermana ihrke
​This is Jaqulyn and this is the cutest/sweetest dinner I have ever had! They are the kindest people in the whole world! Love them sooo much!

Our investigators give us ski masks so we don't get cold:) But then we look like we are going to rob a bank... What are they doing with ski masks? They have never even seen the snow....???? haha