Monday, November 9, 2015

I've never laughed so hard before in my whole life!!!! 10-9-2015

Oh my goodness I hope you are all ready for the absolute funniest story you will ever hear! 

So we are teaching this Cuban family and they are amazing! And we were about to start the lesson with the prayer when one of them started laughing uncontrollably. So naturally we all started laughing uncontrollably and then we started laughing so hard that all of a sudden one of the ladies stops laughing and runs to the bathroom... leaving behind a HUGE puddle of pee in her chair!!!!! 
WE STARTED LAUGHING EVEN HARDER AND I LITERALLY ALMOST PEED MY PANTS TOO!!! It was the funniest thing in the whole planet! We laughed for a good 40 min strait!!!!! They are the best people ever!!!
WE SERIOUSLY HAVE THE BEST INVESTIGATORS EVER!!! I  will tell you more about all of them next week:)

I love this place sooo much!!!

Oh and we are getting ready for a BIG baptism next week! So stay tuned! 

We had a really awesome conference yesterday and one of the things that I loved was that simplicity is sophisticated. If we can simplify our lives and focus only on the things that really matter most we will find more joy and a deeper appreciation for the simple moments:) So slow down and think about what you are doing... and make sure that you are filling your time with things that matter :)

Love you all so much! Have the best week ever:)

-Hermana Ihrke
This is my home away from home! This is my Mexican family:) So much love for these sweet boys I can't even explain!

​Cheesecake Factory!!!! 

My district! They love going shopping with the Hermanas... #NOT

Got to see some old friends! I love being in the same stake my whole mission!!! Woohoo!!

Gerardo got baptized this week!!! He is so amazing!!!!

Love these cute girls!