Monday, August 31, 2015

I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE 8/31/2015

Ok seriously missions are the best things in the whole world! I can't even!!! lol

I've never been so happy in my whole life! Why am I so happy? Because I have been given this amazing opportunity to help people change and help them get their life in order and help them to BE HAPPY!!! 

So one of our investigators (one of my very very very favorites) told us his life story yesterday and OH MY GOODNESS!!!! you wouldn't even believe me if I told you, so I wont tell you all of it, but lets just say he was a leader of some crazy gang, and he has gone through so much in his life! But he has felt the love of God so much in his life recently because we have been coming to visit him he has decided to change his whole life around and prepare to be baptized!!! I can't even explain the happiness that is in my heart right now! I can't stop smiling! 

I NEVER KNEW I COULD LOVE PEOPLE SO MUCH!!!! haha

I'm so grateful for this experience and for the wonderful people I've met. I have a second family here! I never want to leave! haha jk mom I'll be home soon:) 

I love you all so much!  I just want to to know that I know that this gospel will really change your life, but only if you let it. SO let it  change you, because I promise only good things will come from it:) 

Love Hna Ihrke

Comin' home a Texan!!! 
I <3 H2 District :)  oh yeah i know how to make a good tres leeches cake now!!! "You can get married now!" -says all my Hispanic friends:)

MANUEL!!!! He uses my glasses to read sometimes:) haha 

PICNIC IN THE PARK!!! #carnitas #tacosfordays