Monday, September 7, 2015

THE FIRST TIME AND THE LAST:) 9/7/2015

% HELLO FROM HOUSTON %

This week has been another amazing week!

Monday we went bowling and i bowled a 100 :) woohoo!!! AND I DIDN'T EVEN USE BUMPERS!!!!

Then something really cool that we did this week was that we got permission to go to the temple with Manuel, our investigator, and teach him on the temple grounds!!!  We are the first missionaries in this mission to be able to do that! And we will also be the last:) It was the coolest experience! The spirit was so strong! I mean, how can it not be when your at the house of the lord???  It is absolutely STUNNING!

Good news.. I'M STAYING HERE ANOTHER TRANSFER! I'm getting a new comp because Hna Campos is leaving to Honduras tomorrow:( I'm gonna miss her lots, but she is gonna kill it in Honduras! 

I hope my next companion is used to getting followed by drunk guys on bikes... haha wish me luck!
I love you all so much! Have a great week and remember to make good choices! Because decisions determine destiny:) 

-Hna Ihrke

​We bowl hard!!

​​Elder Mackague is creepin hard! haha

​Look out!!! I know how to make a mean tortilla!!! #ilookcrazy

SUCH A GREAT DAY!!!! LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!!