Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Jan 20 2015

Ok.. this week has been so crazy I dont even have a title for it!!! 

So I've been at the car impound all morning! lame! We got our car towed last night:( I dont wanna say I told you so... haha jk Hna Johnson:) but luckly I knew some people and we were able to work it out so we didn't have to pay ;) lol

So right after I emailed yall last Monday I got 2 marriage proposals AND we got called to teach ENGLISH at the local middle school! I am so so so so so excited to start teaching english! it's kinda a big deal, we are the very first ones to start doing it in our mission and we could either make it or break it... no pressure right? we will be teaching 2x a week wednesdays and fridays for an hour:) I'm kinda scared cause I'm not even good at english, so how am I supposed to teach it??? but I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! We start officially teaching tomorrow so please pray for me! haha 

We found out this week that other missionaries from the other mission have been "Hopping the border" (mission borders) and they have been teaching people in our area (for those of you who don't know that's kinda a big rule your not supposed to break)... haha funny right? We are figuring it out... we actually met them this week! We will be working with them with the english class stuff... awk! 

I have lived in 2 different apartments this week and I have had 3 different cars... sadly we no longer have our mini van but we do have a 2014 toyota corolla... its kinda sick:) and also our new apt smells like weed... not so sick :( 

Oh and yesterday a random dog jumped in our car and wouldn't get out.... that was sketch:) haha but funny 

There is alot more stuff but honestly don't have time to write it all down:) love you all sooo much and I hope you all had the best MLK day eva!!! 

les quiero! 
Hermana Ihrke

ps heres my new address if you have time to write me (or even better to send me a package) haha lol jk but really tho...

2430 hacket apt #67 
Houston TX 77008
Baptism after party!
Missionaries from the other mission!
These too are the best! The one on the right (Zayneb) only speaks arabic! She's getting baptized this sunday! and Rey on the left is my bff!!!
This kid got baptized this sunday! what a stud!
 
Moving stuff the SMART way... #myidea
This is how much we were supposed to pay : $162.50 
This is how much we ended up paying: $000.00 ;)

Selfies with my boy Wilver! what a gem!
Do we look happy to be here.... cause we're not #gottowed