Friday, May 8, 2015

BEST WEEK EVER!!!!! 5/4/2015

Oh my gosh I can't even explain to you all how amazing this week was!!! 

So on Wednesday we went and fed homeless people!!! litterally so much fun!!! We had to do a musical number for them so we had to dance to the cupid shuffle!!! I was peeing my pants laughing so hard!!! I LITERALLY WAS DANCING FOR A BUNCH OF HOMELESS PEOPLE!!! WHAT??? HAHAHA 

Then on Thursday we picked out more lice from my comps head! I still haven't gotten it !!! What a miracle!!! 

On Saturday we played soccer!!! I love soccer!!! so fun!

Then on Sunday (the best day ever) our investigator Oscar got baptized!!!!! He was soooo excited!!! He even bore his testimony after and I was in tears!!! SERIOUSLY THE BEST GUY EVER!!!! 

After that baptism we raced over to my other ward where the girl I taught got baptized!!! It was so fun to see my old ward!! They are seriously like my family!!! I miss them all so much and 'm so happy I have the opportunity to be a part of their lives!! 

So this week has been BOMB!!!!! I LOVE BEING ON A MISSION MORE THAN ANYTHING!!! 

Love you all so much!! Have a great week:) 
Hna Ihrke :)


​THE BEST DAY EVER!!!
miss this crew! #houston1

​Rafael! He's getting baptized next week!!!!

​Me and my awesome zone!!!!
LOVE THEM!!



​OSCAR!!!!!!! And Hna Tovilla the member who referred us to him:) Best day eva!


​Norma!!!! love this girl!!! 

fillin up the font whats up!!!

​Look who came to visit me at church! love you Jess:)

Monsarats baptism with her cute fam! (little girl on the left) so fun!

​shout out to the homie who brightened my day with this awesome past card! #youdabest! 
​Jacobo is da bomb!

​bus stop chillin! with Valentin what a boss:)



​hittin up chillies after feeding the homeless