Monday, November 10, 2014

The best and the worst days of the mish... 11/10/2014

hey guys! 

This week has been soooo crazy! I had one of the best days I've ever had on my mission and one of the worst.

I'll start off with the best day! This week we got to go to the temple!!!! OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! I LOVE THE TEMPLE SOOOO MUCH!!!! it was the most beautiful experience ever! if you haven't gone through the temple yet you should definitely do everything you can to be able to go! it was amazing! so yeah that was the best day ever! I've never felt so happy before in my life! 

And the worst day... so remember that time i told you about the drunk guy who chased me? well this was 100000x worse than that... 

It was about 9:00 pm and we were biking home... and like we are used to getting chased by little chihuahuas and little dog like that.... but all of a sudden we heard really loud barking coming from behind us. And we didnt think anything of it because we thought they were in a gate. but they weren't... OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!!! all of a sudden we see TWO HUGE BLACK WOLF DOGS hauling trash in our direction... and then a second later they were at my feet growling and barking and trying to bite my feet off!!!! seriously my worst nightmare... ive never been so terrified in my whole life! I'd rather get chased by 100 drunk guys! oh and did i mention that i was riding with a flat tire! haha yuuuup! anyway i was praying the whole 5 MIN they chased us that i wouldn't have to go to the hospital to get like rabies shots or something. But once they left and we got into our apartment i looked down at my feet and saw that they didn't even leave a scratch on me... honestly the biggest miracle that i have ever witnessed because i should have lost a foot or something. Me and Hna Allen couldnt even move we were shaking from head to toe! but i know that we had guardian angels with us because we should have been eaten alive. im so grateful for the protection that we've been blessed with! 

But other than that I've had such a great week! David got the priesthood this week and is still the happiest man alive! oh and remember that flat tire? well i was inflating it again and it exploded! another of one of the most frightening experiences of my life! haha all the papers in the house blew off the tables! haha and i still have the ringing in my ear! haha but it was pretty funny:) 

Mission life is SOOOO GOOD!!!! i love being out here and i love all the experiences good and bad! 

I hope you all have a good safe week! and if anyone wants to send me some pepper spray for Christmas that would be great! love you guys!!!

-Hermana Ihrke
                                                  I did not realize that we were doing a serious one.... whoops!!!
                                                  TEMPLE TRIP!!!!  This is my zone:) they be da best
                                                  Hna Call and me.......haha and Hna Heckel
                                                  The crew
                                                  This is my new boyfriend!  He never talks back to me!  Its awesome!
                                                  Happy late halloween....

                                                            sometimes it rains........HARD!!!!!!
                                                              TAKING SELFIES!!!!!!!
                                                            This is the temple group again :)  love them
This is me when my bike tire blew up!!
scary!!