Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Desire to Inspire 10/5/2015

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you all had an amazing week! Because I did:) Missions are sooo fun!!!! I can't even tell you how much I love being here!!! 

This week we had the opportunity to go to the temple with Arturo! It was amazing!!! We got to go through a session in spanish! It was one of the coolest experiences ever!!! 

Then, of course, we watched conference and it was life changing!!! It's like the super bowl for missionaries!!! I received so many answers to my questions!!! I'm so excited to apply what I've learned into my life! I hope those of you who watched conference found some thing that you want to improve on or implement more into your life, dont waste time, go and DO IT! It will be the start of an even happier life:) For those of you who haven't watched it .. GO WATCH IT!!! It will change your life for the better! 

Well I hope you all have the best week and I'll talk to you next monday:)

-Hermana Ihrke


"These things which make us different from most of the world also provide us with that light and that spirit which will shine in an increasingly dark world." -Thomas S. Monson

It's ok to be different :)