Monday, October 12, 2015

Coconut fish soup!!! OCT. 12 2015

Hello!!! 

This week has been amazing!!! We have seen soooo many people this week and we have been working sooo hard!!! It's the best:) 

We woke up this morning at about 4 because today we are going to GALVISTON!!! Woohoo!! We are going with some investigators!! I'm so pumped! We are going to ride the roller coasters!!! I'm so excited! AND I get to wear PANTS!!!!! It should be a fabulous day:) haha

So this week we had lunch with Stephani, the wife of a convert. She is so amazing! She is just a happy person and loves to serve others! We made coconut fish soup with her and it was soo fun! Next week she wants to teach us how to do water color roses:) She is adorable! But yeah, I know how to make coconut fish soup now! 

Then we went to visit a referral we recieved and a guy came out and asked if we were married... we said no! And started teaching him about the restoration of the gospel. Then another guy came out and started to listen, then another, then another, then another.. until we had 7 guys outside listening to the message of the restoration:) IT WAS AWESOME!!! 3 of the seven left to go back to Mexico :( But the other 4 came to church yesterday!! woohoo!! They are great!

There was so much great stuff that happened but I can't honestly remember it all:) haha I hope you all have a great week!!! Love you:)

-Hermana Ihrke
Family history is the only kind of history I like to do:)

I LOVE MY WATER BOTTLE!!! 

We love doing weekly planning!!!