Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Acceptance Letter

Dear Brethren,

I would gladly accept the call to serve in the Texas Houston South mission whole heartedly. I feel so blessed to have this amazing opportunity to not only teach the people in Texas but also to learn from them as well. I knew right when I opened my call that that was where I was needed. I know that there is someone in Texas that the lord feels I in particular can have a positive impact on. I will serve the lord with all of my heart with all of my mind and with all of my strength. I can't even fully express my joy and excitement to go out and be a tool in the hands of the lord. I know there will be great blessings accompanied with great challenges but I also know my Heavenly Father will help me and always be there for me. My family means the world to me and knowing that we will be together forever brings me the greatest happiness. This is why I have decided to serve a mission. I want to be able to bring people the same happiness that I have felt in my life. It is the type of happiness that is only found in the knowledge and understanding of the gospel. This church brings me more joy than I can even explain. And because I have found something so precious and beautiful there is no way that I can just keep it to myself. I want to tell everyone about the happiness and infinite love that is available to them. I will be anxiously waiting and continually preparing until the day I leave behind the world and put all of my trust in the lord.


- Sister Briana Ihrke